Please contact CRA via the online feedback form or at 6501-7000  for any enquiries. Visits to CRA’s office are by appointment only.



Apply for Visit Limits & Exclusion Orders

Visit Limits

A Visit Limit limits the number of visits an individual can make per month to the casinos in Singapore.

Voluntary Visit Limit

Singaporeans and Permanent Residents can apply for a Visit Limit, which will be issued upon request. Application can be made using a SingPass account here.

Family Visit Limit
Family members can apply to limit the number of times per month a gambler in their family can visit the casinos in Singapore. Only immediate family members can apply, i.e. spouses, children (including adoptive/step-children), parents (including adoptive/step-parents) and siblings (including adoptive/step/half-siblings).

Find out more about the application process here.


Under the Casino Control Act (2006), there are three types of exclusions from the casinos namely, Voluntary Self-Exclusion, Family Exclusion and Third Party Exclusion. 

Part X of the Casino Control Act also provides powers to the National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG) to issue other exclusion orders to prohibit certain persons from entering the casinos.

Voluntary Self-Exclusion
The NCPG and the casino operator may issue exclusion orders upon a person's request.

Family Exclusion
The NCPG can exclude a person whose gambling behaviour has caused serious harm to his/her 
family, upon application by a family member.

Third Party Exclusion
Persons to be excluded under the Third Party Exclusion are defined as:

  • Recipients of Public Assistance or Special Grant; and
  • Undischarged bankrupts.

Click here to access the website of the National Council on Problem Gambling for more information on the Casino Exclusion Orders and how to apply for them.