Data Protection Policy – Feedback to CRA
1. The Casino Regulatory Authority of Singapore ("CRA") will collect personal data ("Data") from individuals using the CRA’s internet feedback page.
2. Adequate policies and procedures have been put in place by the CRA to protect the confidentiality of the Data collected.
User’s Consent to Collection of Data
3. By using the CRA’s internet feedback page, you will be deemed to have consented to the CRA’s collection of your user data on the terms herein.
Use, Disclosure and Retention of Data
4. The CRA has procedures in place to protect the confidentiality of collected Data. The Data, if stored, in the CRA’s computer systems are protected from unauthorised access by appropriate security measures.
5. The CRA may use the Data collected for purposes of statistical analysis. The CRA may disclose collected Data, to other Government bodies or agencies, statutory boards, law enforcement agencies, and foreign casino regulators .
6. The CRA will not release collected Data to any commercial businesses or insurance companies.
Access to and Correction of Data
7. An individual may, at any time, requests details of the Data that the CRA has collected from him/her, or information relating to the CRA’s use and disclosure of his Data, from the Quality Service Manager of the CRA.
8. The CRA has the discretion to decide whether to provide the requested information to the said individual.
9. An individual may also, at any time, contact CRA’s Quality Service Manager, to amend his Data on the basis that the Data collected or maintained by the CRA is inaccurate or incomplete. Satisfactory evidence must be provided to prove the inaccuracy or incompleteness of the Data. The CRA will correct its records after the request has been verified and approved.
10. The CRA reserves the right to amend its data protection policy and the information it has published in relation to the said policy from time to time. While CRA takes reasonable care to ensure that information published about its said policy is up-to-date, the CRA does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such information.
11. The CRA welcomes all feedback in relation to its data protection policy. All feedback should be addressed to the CRA’s Quality Service Manager [email protected].
Last Revision Date: 12 March 2010